4 Cabins /4 Heads
The top level of a Leopard 47 is the spacious flybridge. A centrally positioned helm station offers excellent all-around visibility for ease of manoeuvering and it’s equipped with a large colour chartplotter, VHF radio, depth-sounder, and speedometer. Forward of the helm station are built-in seating areas with cocktail tables and a wet bar, where you can enjoy spectacular views of the British Virgin Islands.
The main deck features an open plan with outdoor and indoor dining areas, a spacious saloon with forward-facing navigation station, a fully equipped galley, and a wet bar off the galley with a serving window to the cockpit area.
The layout is clear and uncluttered with wide side decks, walk-through access to the aft swim platforms, a fitted propane barbecue, and an aft bench that converts into a swim platform. Aft-mounted davits allow for safe and easy stowage of the dinghy. The huge foredeck with louvered steps offers additional lounging and seating areas. The yacht is fully air-conditioned and has a generator.
In addition, the Powercat is loaded with entertainment equipment, including a stereo/CD player and a flat screen TV with DVD player. Sleek windows along the sides of the coach roof add to the elegant look of the deck and give the interior a light, voluminous feel, while louvre steps on the foredeck shade the saloon.
The four double cabins with en-suite toilets and showers are luxurious and private.
Air Conditioning: This yacht has generator-powered A/C.
Convertible Saloon: this yacht has a convertible saloon which offers sleeping arrangements for up to two guests. This space is included as a double berth in the maximum capacity of your yacht.
Power Cat – Leopard 47 equipment
- Swimming ladder with teak steps
- Multi-purpose aft bench seat converts to a swim platform for easy dinghy or water sports access, or to a secure guard rail
- Saloon table & settee to seat 8 people
- 2 – door front-opening fridge / freezer 60USgal / 220ltr 12v refrigeration
- Propane stove 3-burner with oven & broiler • Gas solenoid shut-off valve with control at switch panel & warning light at cooker
- Double berths: Forward: 4ft 5in / 1.35m x 6ft 7in / 2m Aft: 4ft 9in / 1.45m x 6ft 7in / 2m
- Washbasins with basin mixers • Vanity lockers with mirrors
- Large bowl electric flushing toilets
- 2 x Cummins 4BT3.9 150HP engines
- Flat Screen TV & DVD player in saloon
- AM/FM radio & CD player
- Speakers located in saloon, cockpit & flybridge • VHF radio with loudspeaker a
- ST60+ Tridata Display – depth & speed (via GPS)
A great motor yacht for cruising around the British Virgin Islands
For more detailed specifications, please call BVI Holidays today.