4 Cabins /2 Heads
*Due to complex systems on this yacht a one day check out is mandatory*
The Fairline Squadron 58 offers a great layout and design for luxury, performance and practicality for your motor yacht holiday in the beautiful BVI.
Large oval flybridge with asymmetrical design makes it ideal for entertaining on the flybridge. As you look around the front of the three seat helm, centrally positioned, you will notice the large, upholstered semicircular sunbed. Behind the helm is a large settee with an adjustable table that will convert into a sunbathing area. There is a bar with a sink, ice maker, refrigerator, and electric grill with twin bimini tops overhead. Just imagine yourself at anchor, cocktail in hand enjoying the spectacular views of the British Virgin Islands.
The double deck layout offers full standing headroom throughout. The lower helm has a wood veneered instrument panel. The electrically adjustable Recaro pilot and co-pilot seats are located starboard, forward of the fully equipped galley. Just starboard of the helm is a side exit door. The four staterooms include the master with a king bed, a VIP with a double which can be converted to a king, a guest stateroom with a double and a full size bed in the cabin off the galley.
The Master Stateroom occupies the entire forward section and features a king-size bed. There are two very large heads with separate showers, one has en-suite access to the master. There is also a crew cabin aft that can accommodate two extra guests and has its own head as well.
The aft cockpit boasts a large alfresco settee that is shaded by the flybridge overhang. Complete with cockpit controls for ease of driving. The transom leads to an expansive swim platform via side gates port and starboard. Enjoy swimming in the warm waters and the excellent snorkelling and diving that the BVI has to offer.
The vessel sleeps eight in four interior staterooms, with two guest heads and showers, as well as crew quarters with head aft, which can accommodate an additional two guests.
Economy cruise speed of 20 knots.
This is a wonderfully spacious motor yacht providing hours of pleasure for your sailing holiday in the British Virgin Islands.
- 4 cabins (1 king, 2 doubles one of which can be converted to a king, and full size bed in the cabin off the galley)
- Crew quarters aft that can accommodate 2 further guests
- 2 Extremely spacious heads, 1 ensuite with separate showers, 1 head/shower in crew quarters
- Electric heads
- Bow thruster
- Aft deck helm control
- Full Width Swim Platform
- Transom mounted underwater lights
- Air-Conditioning Throughout
- Electric Windlass
- Twin Volvo D12 Engines
- Spacious Fly-Bridge with Bimini
- Shaded Aft Deck Dining Area with seating for 6
- Lots of On Board Storage
- Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, Depth Sounder / Fish Finder
- Stereo is a Fusion Marine, with iPod integration. Bluetooth
- Satellite TV with Tracvision
- Fridge & Freezer
- Induction cooktop, microwave / convection oven and a 2nd countertop convection oven
- Dishwasher in the galley
- Electric BBQ Grill
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor fridge
- Ice maker
- 2 Yeti style built in coolers on the flybridge
All of the yachts are stocked with all the items needed to make your charter in the BVI easy and hassle free. Each yacht comes complete with:
- 12′ Dinghy with 15HP motor
- iPad in waterproof case with ‘Navionics’ chart plotting/navigation system, in addition to hard copy hazard and navigation charts
- Boat phone
- Charts, cruising and anchorage guide.
- All bed linens, towels and beach towels
- Kitchen appliances including; microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, hot water kettle
- Large Cooler
- Provisions starter kit, which includes: dish soap, dish scrubber, roll of paper towels, cleaning spray, dish cloths, matches, marine toilet paper (for each head), travel toiletries (for each head), clothes pegs.
For more detailed specifications, please call BVI Holidays today.