3 Cabins/3 Heads
The Jeanneau 54 is a stunning, 54′ luxury yacht designed by Jacques Fauroux and Vittorio Garroni as the flagship of the Jeanneau range. This beautiful, spacious, air-conditioned yacht offers all the extras and amenities that one would expect of a quality luxury yacht.
The Jeanneau 54 is available for BVI yacht charter and has a flexible sleeping arrangement giving the ability to sleep 8 guests in 3 double cabins and a skipper’s cabin. The arrangement includes:
- 3 Cabins & 3 electric Heads
- Bow Cabin with 2 Single Bunks & Head
- Salon Table converts to double bed
The salon has the look and feel of an elegant lounge with a spaciousness that cannot be found on other yachts of comparable size. Many creature comforts are offered to guests – see below. Guests have the option of dining inside or al fresco around the large table in the cockpit.
The Jeanneau 54 is designed for optimum performance on the seas. From your preferred steering station, she has twin helms affording great visibility forward under sail, and convenient walk through access to the transom when at anchor. The furling main and electric winches throughout allow for single-handed management of the sails. The bow thruster and state of the art steering enable this 54 footer to be handled as if she were a yacht half her size. If you would like to enjoy the comforts of a Jeanneau 54 but don’t have the necessary experience, this yacht is available to you as a captained yacht.
Some of the other features on the Jeanneau 54 are….
- Shoal Keel
- Excellence Package – bow thrusters, electronic winches with rewinds, windlass & chain counter at the helm, DVD/CD/MP3 Blue Tooth Fusion player with BOSE speakers in saloon & cockpit speakers, Dock water inlet, USB plugs at chart table and in cockpit, Upgraded Gel batteries with extra battery charger, Hood for Stove in Galley
- Upgraded Ray Marine E95 GS Series chart plotters at both Helm stations
- Terrace Package – Electric folding back terrace, folding sun lounger cushions, teak terrace and cockpit floor
- Individual Alcantara package – leather handles for cabin door, upholstered side skirting on beds, upholstered headboards
- X Grid Mylar taffeta sails with furling mast
- Clothes washer/dryer
- Air conditioning (independent units for each cabin and the Saloon). Skipper cabin has air conditioning as well
- Rogue Wave WIFI Booster
- Mast lighting – Blue LEDs up the mast above and below spreaders to illuminate the mast at night
- Underwater lights at stern – blue
These are only a few of the many features provided aboard the Jeanneau 54 – a truly incredible sailing yacht.
Call BVI Holidays to book the Caribbean sailing vacation of your dreams in the beautiful British Virgin Islands.